Saturday 12 October 2013

Creamy Dijon Chicken

Creamy Dijon Chicken

I have been in a Dijon mustard mood lately. I have made several recipes with this ingredient and I have been using Honey Dijon Dressing on my salads. Soooo yummy.

I loved this recipe and it was super fast and easy to make. I will definitely be making this again. I made it with a side of potatoes, but I think it would be good on some kind of Lemon/Garlic Parmesan Pasta.


INGREDIENTS:
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (Left whole, cubed or flattened)2 garlic cloves, crushed
250ml cream
2tsp Dijon mustard
1tsp wholegrain mustard
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt & pepper to taste
fresh Parsley to serve
olive oil for frying
  • Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken **I seasoned the chicken with some dry parsley, basil, salt, pepper and lemon pepper** until cooked through and browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
  • Sautee the garlic until fragrant and softened.
  • Add the cream and mustards and allow to simmer and reduce for 3 minutes.
  • Add lemon juice and place the chicken back into the sauce.
  • Season to taste and serve with the starch of your choice and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.


No comments:

Post a Comment