Tuesday 18 June 2013

Meal Plan June 17 - 21

Sorry that I am late in posting this weeks Meal Plan. My little man got pink eye and it has thrown me off my game.

Meatless Monday - A previous recipe on here Veggie and Greek pizza on Panini bread

Tuesday - Another previous recipe on here and a favorite Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet

Wednesday - My son has baseball in Sussex, so we are eating on the road. Left over frozen Spaghetti Sauce will be a life saver for my man and it is one of my daughter's favorites.

Thursday - Chicken Enchiladas with Avocado Cream Sauce and I may try to make homemade Tortillas if I have time. If not, then the I will be hitting the grocery store.

Friday - Probably left overs

Side note: I have saved a lot of money on my grocery bill since I have started to meal plan and plan my meals that allow me to use either what I already have in the house or use ingredients that I have used in a  previous dish earlier that week (to reduce spoiled fresh produce). I usually spend less the $100 a week. The only time I go over is if it is a week that we go to Costco to stock up on our ground meat or chicken. We also go out to eat less, however there are some nights that I am TIRED of cooking and then we go out for supper. But it kills me because we went to Montana's on Father's Day and spent almost what we would have for a weeks worth of groceries. It put things in perspective and I think we will go out even less OR go to cheaper restaurants, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment