Sunday 9 June 2013

Honey Dijon Roasted Potatoes

Honey Dijon Roasted Potatoes

These were so good that I made them twice this week. The 2nd time was for my father's birthday and he LOVED them.

I don't think you need to like Dijon mustard or mustard in general to like these. I do like mustard, but I don't love it, but I LOVE these. I don't know what else to say other then they are DELICIOUS. The onions caramelized and they were so YUMMY.

I cooked them at 350 degrees instead of the 425 degrees from the original recipe and if I made less potatoes, then I halved the recipe. I also used a tin foiled covered baking sheet and it made for very easy clean up.


Instructions1lb red-skinned potatoes, chopped
1 small onion, sliced
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons honey
salt & pepper
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together oil, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl then add potatoes and onion and toss to coat. Pour into a non-stick sprayed baking dish (or a tin foiled baking sheet) then bake for 40-45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring two or three times.

2 comments: