Sunday 12 May 2013

English Muffin Pizza



Need a meal that is quick, easy and tasty? Then grab some English muffins, pizza or pasta sauce, your favourite toppings, throw them together and voila!

I used:

Whole Wheat English Muffins cut in 2
Pizza sauce in a can
I sauted garlic, onions, peppers and red pepper flakes with some EVOO
grated mozza cheese
fresh basil

Throw it all together (except the basil, I added that after it baked) and bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes (or less).

This would also be a great lunch idea for your kids for the next day. My son would probably eat it cold.

Thank you to my cousin who shared this idea with me. I have made about 5 different types of pizza on my blog and I think this one is one of my favourites because of how quick and easy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment