Monday 18 March 2013

Meal plan for Mar 18 - 22

Update on my 1 month pledge - I suck. Not sure how else to describe it. Basically if I don't have leftovers, I run to Sobeys for a salad or fruit by my work, or I get some subs. At least I'm not eating grease....but still....I suck. I am too busy taking care of everyone and everything else in the evening and when I do stop, all I want to do is sit my arse on the couch and have some quality time with my man.

My son on the other hand is doing great. He's reaching for more fruit and veggies and has been having leftovers for lunch. We still have not had time to make the taco muffin tins. They may have to wait until the next week when he is with me. In a few weeks, I will dedicate a post to healthy lunch ideas for kids.

Here is my meal plan for is week:

Meatless Monday - Pad Thai that I made back in January. I was craving it and it made my son very happy.

Tuesday - nothing since my man and I are going out to eat and then to a Brit Floyd concert. We are big Pink Floyd fans and are looking forward to seeing this cover band.

Wednesday - steak on the BBQ, roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes and asparagus.

Thursday - nothing since it is my sons piano and our karate night. We are eating on the road again that night. I suppose I could pack something, but why when someone else can cook, serve us and do the dishes? Well worth it on our busy schedule. Sometimes I feel like a crazy person.

Friday - Thai Basil Pork. We didn't get to make this last week because we ended up having a date night while my parents took the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment