Monday 18 February 2013

Meal plan for Feb 18 - 22

So, I have been a bad blogger. I didn't get to meal plan last week because my flight home from Alberta got canceled and then delayed, etc....I didn't get home until Tuesday at 2:30 in the morning. It was also my first week back to work full-time, as well as planning my son's 12th birthday and my daughter's 1 year birthday. Let's say that last week I was in survival mode and I don't even remember what I cooked. I think it was quick and edible....nothing to write home about. 

The week before I went away, I didn't get to make everything on my meal plan because I think we ended up going to my parents house instead. I did make the Mashed Cauliflower and cheese, as well as the cracker-barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloin. I didn't like either. So, I won't be recommending it and therefore I won't waste time with a blog post. The chicken could have been better if I hadn't over cooked it, but I still don't think it would have been great.

So, here is my meal plan for this week. I will blog about my favourite recipes only and it won't be until the weekend. I am now learning karate twice a week with my son and it makes cooking supper even more challenging. But I will try my hardest.

Meatless Monday - Snow day so I can take a little more time to prepare and cook! Spicy Szechuan Noodles

Tuesday - Mongolian Beef

Wednesday - Crispy Mashes potatoes and Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

Thursday - No meal, my son has piano and then karate, so it will be a eat out night

Friday - Bell Pepper Garlic Sausage Pasta

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo the beef sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an email that you posted and I thought what weird typo did I do now? Haha!

      Delete