Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12

So, today is 12/12/12 and it will be the last time we see a date like this in my lifetime. I have decided to celebrate this day by doing something that represents the #12.

I seriously had 12 really cool things planned.....but what the hell was I thinking?!?! I don't have time!

However I did get to do 1 thing and it is related to my blog. I found 12 new recipes that I want to try. Here they are: (click on the name of the food and it will link you to the recipes)

Snicker Fudge - for the days I want my stomach, hips and ass to get fat


Pepperoni Roll Ups - for one of those days I feel lazy and don't want to make anything big for lunch


Pumpkin Pancakes - I've made pumpkin pancakes before, but this recipe uses buttermilk and I LOVE buttermilk pancakes


Bourbon Street Chicken - I am the most excited to try this one


Brown Butter Snickerdoodle cookies - one of my favorite cookies


Three Cheese Potato Gratin


Ginger Cookies - I always wanted to make these


Linguine tossed with garlic bread crumbs


Parmesan Roasted Potatoes - I'm craving this right now


Cinnamon Roll Waffles - Maybe Christmas morning breakfast


Cinnamon Roll Pancakes - sensing a theme yet?


Honey Pecan Pork Chops - I can't wait to try these too





5 comments:

  1. Okay! I want to try EVERYTHING except the Parm Taters. But everything else looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waffles look to DIE for. I can't wait to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything I could use some fat deposits in my upper portion and my ASS!!!!! hahahahaha! I am makin those snicker bars....and Kenz will love those pizza Wraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, make them and share some with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, that Snickers fudge looks fantastic! The ginger cookies and potatoes look like something I'd like to try too.

    ReplyDelete